SICSA PhD Conference 2015
The SICSA PhD Conference has become one of the highlights of the SICSA events calendar, bringing together Computing Science and Informatics PhD students, leading academics, and industry practitioners for 2 days of workshops, keynote presentations and social events. The conference is an event aimed specifically at Informatics and Computing Science PhD students and is organised each year by a hard working committee of PhD students and members of the SICSA Executive.
The 2015 conference will take place at the University of Glasgow.
If you have any enquiries, please email us.
The conference has now sold out, but you can register below to join the waitlist in case any places open up.
Delegates from outside Glasgow will be accommodated overnight on the 24th of June in Queen Margaret Halls. More information about things to do and see while in Glasgow can be found from the Glasgow City Marketing Bureau or VisitScotland.
- Two keynote presentations
- Poster presentations, with prizes
- Civic reception and buffet in Glasgow City Chambers
- Skills workshops on networking publication, scientific collaboration, employability and presentations
- Fully funded by SICSA: no registration fee or accommodation charges